DDB Brussels is looking for a new account and project manager
We don’t believe in hierarchy too much. Our new account manager combines the best of what you’d expect from your traditional account manager with the best of someone who never lets go. You will be responsible for the operational coordination, never letting the brand strategy out of sight. It’s your task to make the agency and the briefings run smoothly: integrated campaigns varying in different media: print, radio, tv, online, brand activation, …
- Take responsibility over a client portfolio with the ambition to make ambitious creative work
- Orchestrate the drumbeat for your customers to make sure the right people deliver the right things at the right time
- Be an agile team player to help transition the agency into the next phase
- Support the management team as an all-round asset in the team
- Help structure the agency planning to optimize strategic and creative assets
What do we expect from you ?
We’re looking for someone positive and hands-on who wants to grow with the team. An eye for detail and passion for structure is not considered as a downside. Our industry is changing… we’re looking for a team player who’s confident in a changing environment.
Energy and the finesse to hit the floor running are our main selection criteria, however customer facing experience in a service business (min 3yrs in an advertising agency or 5 years in other industries) and 3 languages (NL/FR/ENG) are a must.
What can you expect from us:
- A super challenging job in an inspiring environment and a long-term commitment to be part of a new story.
- A competitive salary combined with coaching and personal support to do what it takes.
- The freedom to write your own story (minimal hierarchy, maximal autonomy)
- A fun environment