Gutenberg is looking for a new Account Executive
Gutenberg, an operational communications agency. We are a creative hub that produces and implements custom communications solutions.
We’re looking for a driven Account Executive to nurture and develop some of the most loved car brands at Gutenberg.
- Under the supervision of the Country Manager you lead your clients’ projects and are responsible for their daily management.
- You coordinate various offline projects from briefing to delivery, including budget follow-up and planning.
- You ensure that the collaboration with client, lead agencies and our traffic manager/production are aligned throughout a project, to meet deadlines and coordinate work flow.
- You build strong relationships and foster good team spirit with the clients and members of the agency to bring ideas and creative work to life.
- You have a thorough understanding of the client’s business and the major trends shaping their market(s).
- You are the client’s single point of contact.
- You represent our agency at client’s side. You keep your ears and eyes open, strengthen relationships and build trusted, long-term collaborations.
- You manage the agency’s billing system and are responsible for invoicing
- You have an understanding of the financial forecast/overview of your clients.
- You have a working knowledge of inhouse agency tools & production systems you are eager to learn and use them: plan briefings, reviews, follow planning procedures, real time production follow up system(s).
- You are ultimately responsible for ensuring work is produced efficiently, on time, and within budget.
- 2+ years experience in advertising agencies or production companies with expertise in prepress and print.
- Fluent in Dutch or French and a very good level of English is a must.
- Skillful project management – expert in scoping and delivering project on time and on budget.
- Enthusiastic team-player. Curious and keen to grow & learn. Flexible and open to work in an agile environment. Hands-on.
- Fulltime job within a growing production agency in Brussels.
- A salary package based on your experience and challenges.
- Training and Career Progression.
- The opportunity to work for leading automotive brands
- Excellent and flexible work atmosphere.
Make sure to use an original subject line and send us your CV and motivation to ron.devroede[dskfhsdhsd7sh]gutenberg.agency