Join DDB as our brand-new Account Manager
Are you ready to rock and roll at #newDDB?
DDB is back on track, ready to catch the new wave in advertising. We have a new team, we’ve moved into our new building, we have new clients coming in and we’re ready to make great new work.
But… to make new great work, we need great new people.
Curious about us? Currently we have the pleasure of working together with inspiring brands such as Peugeot, INNO, Bpost Bank, Mega, Unilever, Unibet, Dafalgan, Befimmo, Kom Op Tegen Kanker. And even though we’re a household name in advertising and many iconic campaigns fill our walls, we cherish a start-up mentality and intrapreneurship.
Are you the one who’s ready to give advertising a swing?
· You’re passionate about advertising and lifting brands to the next level.
· You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the advertising or communications industry.
· You make things happen. Depending on the briefing or problem, you’ll get the right people around the table.
· You’re rock solid in organizing and details are as important as the bigger picture.
· You’re an excellent communicator, with good presentation skills.
· You take pride in delivering creative stuff that meets high quality standards.
· You like to work in team.
· You’re positive and proactive with an anticipating mentality.
· You are fluent in Dutch, with a solid knowledge of French and English (or the other way around).
· We offer a super challenging job in an inspiring environment and a long-term commitment to be part of a new story.
· We offer a competitive salary and fringe benefits combined with coaching and personal support to do what it takes.
· We offer the freedom to write your own story (minimal hierarchy, maximal autonomy).
· We’re part of The Group (formerly TBWA Group). Together with 250 colleagues we occupy The Building, a vibrant coworking space in Zaventem.
Sounds like a match?
Send your motivation and CV to email@example.com
Make sure to use an original subject line and send us your CV and motivation to maarten.vanthemsche[dskfhsdhsd7sh]ddb.be